Wednesday 23 November 2011

1780s Anglaise en fourreau Indienne "Kyoto Anglaise"





In diesen Stoff und diese Anglaise habe ich mich schrecklich verliebt und MUSSTE einfach eine Anglaise  nähen.Ich habe mich am Schnittmuster für die Anglaise/Polonaise von JP Ryan orientiert, vorne zum haken oder stecken.

- I have absolutely fallen in love with this Indienne fabric and I just HAD to make a Robe à l'Anglaise from it. I have used the "Anlaise/Polonaise" pattern from JP Ryan. And I was inspired by an extant garment from the KCI 

http://www.kci.or.jp/archives/digital_archives/detail_32_e.html

Das Schnittmuster ist phänomenal einfach und exakt, die Beschreibung sehr genau. Ich hab mich für die Version mit Falten auf dem Rücken ("en fourreau") entschieden, weil ich das schon immer mal machen wollte. Es ist etwas nervaufreibend, aber am Schluss hat es doch geklappt. :) Zusätzlich habe ich noch 2 Knöpfchen angebracht (aber erst nach den Photos...), damit ich die Robe auch "à la Polonaise" tragen kann. Ausserdem mag ich Knöpfchen als dekoratives Element. ;) Getragen wird die Robe über einem Popokissen (wingeo) und einem mehrlagigen Rock (2 Lagen Voile, 1 Lage Leinen) und natürlich einem Fichu.

- The pattern is absolutely wonderful to work with. Measures are exact, the instructions are clear and simple. I have chosen to do the "Anglaise en fourreau", because I've always wanted to try that. I can assure you, it was nervwrecking to adjust the pleats but in the end it worked out quite well. :) I have also attached to buttons (only after making these pictures...) so I can wear the robe "à la Polonaise" if I feel like it (and I also like buttons as decorative element). The robe is worn over a 3layered skirt (2 voile, 1 linen) and a bum pad (wingeo) and of course with a fichu. I can really recommend this pattern as well as the JPR Jacket and Stays. ;) 



well, well, well?!



2 comments: