Wednesday 19 April 2017

Minimalism and time



Hei everybody!

I've been posting on minimalism and things related to minimalism for the past few months quite regularly, which was great fun and still is great, because I am still enjoying the minimalism journey. Anyway, I've started a new job , which is really exciting and but also comes with a lot of workload. I was talking about time and time management before and have emphazised, that I want to have more time to relax and more time for my family. 
You might say that that will kind of result in  a bit of a conflict - working more. And you are right in a way. But the result is, that I have to change some of my routines and prioritise more. Which means that possibly the blogpost won't come as regularly as they did. I will be out with my kids and do some gardening with them and in the evening I might not always find the time to write because I am - working... 

It is definitely a good exercise for me to practise efficient time management and to focus on my priorities. In a year from now (latest), I will know how it worked out. 

But if I have to say something about minimalism or consumerism or gardening or sewing - don't worry, I won't hold back - I might just take a little longer. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment